Summary:Automobile plastic parts are environmentally friendly, beautiful, convenient and...
Automobile plastic parts are environmentally friendly, beautiful, convenient and durable. Nowadays, more and more automobile metal parts are replaced by plastic parts, but in order to ensure the normal operation of each part, it is very important to repair and maintain the parts.
The maintenance methods of automotive plastic parts are as follows:
1. Inspection: Through inspection, determine the deformation and damage of automobile plastic parts.
2. Fastening: Fastening is an important maintenance operation to prevent loosening of parts. The necessary tightening and replacement of automotive plastic parts should be carried out.
3. Cleaning: The basis for reducing the wear and tear of automotive plastic parts and reducing energy loss.
4. Adjustment: Adjustment is the key to ensuring that the automobile assemblies and automobile plastic parts can work normally for a long time.
5. Replenishment: Replenishment work refers to filling and supplementing the lubricating oil and special working fluid of the vehicle during the maintenance of the vehicle, so as to enhance the service life of the vehicle assembly and various parts. Not to mention, if the car is accidentally scratched, the car owner will be very distressed! Then let's take a look at how to repair the scratch on the plastic parts of the car?
Repair and maintenance method of automobile plastic parts
The basic method of car scratch repair: deep or shallow scratches on the surface of the car are always accompanied, and the depth of scratches is divided by whether the scratched part is exposed to the primer, and the exposed primer is called deep scratches , otherwise known as shallow scratches. If a deep scratch occurs, the exposed metal will quickly corrode and expand to the edge of the scratch, making repairs more difficult.
Paint pen repair method: Use a paint pen of similar color to smear the scratched area, which is the paint pen repair method. This method is relatively simple, but the adhesion of the repair paint is not enough, and it is easy to peel off and difficult to last.
Spraying method: This is the method of using traditional touch-up paint to repair scratches. The main disadvantage is that the damage area to the original paint is relatively large, and the repair time is relatively long, and the effect is difficult to be satisfactory.
Computer paint spraying method: a technology that combines computer paint and uses new technology to repair deep scratches. This is a fast technical repair of automobiles, but the main requirement is that the color can be adjusted accurately and the repaired area is as large as possible. After shrinking and special solvent treatment, the new and old topcoats can be better integrated to achieve the best adhesion.
Mirror finish of car topcoat
If you use sandpaper and "rough wax" to polish the paint surface, it is very difficult to make the car paint achieve the desired mirror effect. Therefore, car paint care materials must be used in car paint mirror treatment. At present, putty and polishing agent are generally used, and the material with the best mirror effect is polishing agent.
The size of the material particles or effects used in the polishing agent is divided into three types: micro polishing, medium polishing and deep polishing. Micro-polishing is used to remove very slight paint damage, generally refers to environmental pollution and acid erosion (bird droppings, fallen leaves, etc.) Instead of micro polishing; medium and deep polishing are mainly used to deal with different degrees of hairline scratches. Also, a medium cast works better on clear paints, while a deep cast works faster on regular paints.yongfengchina.com