Summary:1. Look at the packaging. The packaging of the original accessories is generally...
1. Look at the packaging. The packaging of the original accessories is generally standardized, with unified standard specifications, and the printing and writing are clear and formal, while the packaging and printing of counterfeit products are relatively poor, and it is often easy to find flaws in the packaging;
2. Look at the paint. The illegal plastic processing factory will simply process the waste accessories, such as dismantling, assembling, assembling, assembling, painting, etc., and then sell them as qualified products, and illegally obtain high profits;
3. Look at the texture. The materials of the original accessories are qualified materials according to the design requirements, and most of the counterfeit products are replaced by cheap and inferior materials;
4. Look at the appearance. The appearance of the original parts is clear and regular in printing or casting and marking, while the appearance of counterfeit products is rough;
5. Look at "storage" If there are problems such as dry cracking, oxidation, chromatic mirror or aging of automobile plastic parts, it is generally caused by poor environment, long storage time, and poor materials during storage;
6. Look at "joint" If the clutch plate rivets are loosened, the brake hose is degummed, the electrical parts joints are de-soldered, and the paper filter element joints are disengaged, they cannot be used;
7. Look at the logo Some regular parts are marked with certain marks, such as the hour gear mark, the piston top mark and other assembly marks, which are used to ensure the correct installation of the parts, and those without them cannot be purchased;
8. Look at the craftsmanship. Although the appearance of inferior products is sometimes good, due to the poor manufacturing process, cracks, sand holes, slag inclusions, burrs or bumps are prone to occur;
9. Look at the color. Specify a certain color on the surface of the parts in the injection molding plant. If it encounters other colors, it is a fake and shoddy part;
10. Look at the gaps The regular assembly parts must be complete and intact to ensure smooth loading and normal operation. Some small parts on some assemblies are missing, generally "parallel imports", which cause difficulties in loading. Often due to the shortage of individual small parts, the entire assembly components are scrapped;
11. Look at documents Some important components, especially assemblies, such as carburetors, distributors, generators, etc., generally come with manuals and certificates when they leave the factory, to guide users in installation, use and maintenance. Without these, most of them are fake and shoddy products;
12. Look at the protective layer In order to facilitate storage and prevent the parts from bumping, the parts have a protective layer before they leave the factory. For example, bushings, large and small bearing bushes, pistons, valves, etc. are generally protected with paraffin to avoid damage to their surfaces. If there is no protective layer on the surface of these important accessories, most of them are "parallel imports";
13. Look at the specifications When purchasing auto parts, it is necessary to find out the main technical parameters, and the special technology must meet the requirements for use. Some counterfeit and shoddy products look almost the same as the real ones, but they are not suitable when they are installed. They are either larger or smaller. They are always unsatisfactory to use and leave hidden dangers of accidents.
14. The test report issued by the third party can not only prove the authenticity, but also show its quality.yongfengchina.com