1. Classified by the source of production of auto parts […]
1. Classified by the source of production of auto parts
According to the production source of auto parts, it can be divided into three categories: original parts (OEM), sub-factory parts and self-made parts.
(1) Original parts: refers to the spare parts that are matched with the vehicle manufacturer. For example, pure brand parts refer to the parts that have passed the strict quality inspection of the automobile manufacturer. Their performance and quality can fully meet the requirements of vehicles
(2) Sub-factory parts: refers to spare parts produced by professional spare parts manufacturers, although they are not installed on new cars with the vehicle manufacturer, but are produced in accordance with the manufacturer’s standards and meet the manufacturer’s technical indicators requirements
(3) Self-made parts: refers to spare parts that are produced by spare parts manufacturers based on their understanding of automobile spare parts standards. The appearance and use effect are similar to qualified spare parts, but their technical indicators are guaranteed by the spare parts manufacturer. The qualification of the parts is irrelevant to the vehicle manufacturer. .
Whether self-made parts are qualified or not depends mainly on the production technology level and quality assurance measures of the spare parts manufacturer.
Auto parts sold on the market, whether they are sub-factories or self-made parts, should pass quality inspections and meet national standards.
2 Classified by standard
Auto parts are divided into five categories: engine parts, chassis parts, body and accessories parts, electrical and electronic products and general parts.
According to automobile terms and definitions, parts and components include assembly, sub-assembly, sub-assembly, unit body and parts.
(1) Assembly: A combination of several parts, several sub-assemblies or any combination between them constitutes a certain assembly level or a certain functional form, and the part with assembly decomposition characteristics is the assembly
(2) Sub-assembly: Two or more parts and sub-assemblies are combined using assembly processes. The part that has a sub-assembly level relationship to the assembly is the sub-assembly.
(3) Sub-assembly: The sub-assembly is composed of two or more parts through the assembly process or combination. The part of the sub-assembly that is subordinate to the assembly level relationship is the sub-assembly
(4) Unit body: A functional combination with a certain functional characteristic formed by any combination of parts and components. Usually, the part that can work independently in different environments is the unit body.
(5) Parts: A single finished product, a single part made without the use of assembly processes, or two or more parts connected together with a specified function and usually cannot be disassembled.
3. According to the system classification of auto parts
According to different systems, auto parts are divided into engine system transmission system, steering system, cooling system, brake system, suspension system, intake and exhaust system, body and accessories, interior parts and accessories, heating and air conditioning systems, electrical systems, on-board accessories, etc.