1. Plastic can be processed at one time, with short pro […]
1. Plastic can be processed at one time, with short processing time and guaranteed accuracy;
2. The elastic deformation characteristics of plastic products for vehicles can absorb a large amount of collision energy, have a greater buffering effect on strong collisions, and protect vehicles and occupants. Plasticized dashboards and steering wheels are used on modern cars to enhance cushioning. The front and rear bumpers and body trim strips are all made of plastic to reduce the impact of objects outside the car on the body. Automotive plastics also have the function of absorbing and attenuating vibration and noise, which can improve ride comfort;
3. Automotive plastic injection molded parts have strong corrosion resistance, and local damage will not corrode;
4. By adding different fillers, plasticizers and hardeners to make plastics with the required properties to meet the requirements of different parts of the car. What's more convenient is that the plastic color can be adjusted to different colors through additives, saving the trouble of painting. Some automotive plastic parts can also be electroplated.