1. The plastic can be processed and formed at one time, […]
1. The plastic can be processed and formed at one time, the processing time is short, and the accuracy is guaranteed;
2. The elastic deformation characteristics of automotive plastic products absorb a large amount of collision energy, have a greater buffering effect on strong impacts, and protect vehicles and occupants. Plasticized dashboards and steering wheels are used in modern cars to enhance cushioning. The front and rear bumpers and the car body trim are made of plastic materials to reduce the impact of objects outside the car on the car body. Automobile plastics also have the function of absorbing and attenuating vibration and noise, which can improve the comfort of riding;
3. Automobile plastic injection molded parts have strong corrosion resistance, and will not corrode if damaged locally;
4. By adding different fillers, plasticizers and hardeners to produce plastics with required properties to meet the requirements of different parts of the car. What's more convenient is that the color of the plastic can be adjusted to different colors through additives, saving the trouble of painting. Some automotive plastic parts can also be electroplated.